ONNI - A Hybridized Gold-Pegged Price-Superstable and Price-Hemivolatile Cryptocurrency with Nonlinear Difficulty and PoS/PoW
Onnicoin is pegged to the value of 1 oz Gold (AU) for superstability in pricing to protect the routine interests of ordinary users, while at the same time allowing its price to be hemivolatile within specific timeframes for moderated trading routines of currency traders.
Other designed features of ONNICOIN include: non-linear mining difficulty to address the steady-state linearity of computing difficulty with computation speed; excess hashrate redistribution to compensate for issues of large mining inequalities and gain margin between CPU, GPU, FPGA and ASIC; hybrid proof-of-work and proof-of-stake; and mining across multiple algorithms, not less than 15, including algorithms that provide alternative uses and recyclying for ASIC. Read more in the Whitepaper...
MISERICORDAE deployed on Ethereum Blockchain as first instance for the viability of ONNI cryptocurrency. The source codes were written, compiled and extensively tested (as mediatrix(mext)) using Node.js, Truffle, Ganache, Pragma Solidity 0.4.21 in Ethereum wallet platform, browser solidity of Ethereum Remix and Dapps Oraclize over Ropsten and Kovan Testnets. Onni was launched on the Ethereum MainNet (source code on Etherscan in byte format) with the following viable features:
- Standard of Contract: ERC20 and ERC223
- Algorithm: Proof-of-Work, Proof-of-Stake (Mintability), ETHASH
- Mining Type: (1) Merged mining with Ether and (2) Independent Mining with CPU, GPU, FPGA and ASIC
- Mining Difficulty: Nonlinear over time; Mining Base Difficulty: 108; Peak Mining Difficulty: 109; Reward: Daily
- Integrated Price-Mechanism: Fixed at Gold value and Semi-fixed at Ethereum value.
- 33 ONNI = 1 oz. of Gold (AU) --- emitted by smart contract in English Pounds Sterling ---Unchanging, Constant, Fixed for SuperStability.
- At Deployment: 15 ONNI = 1 ETH --- emitted by smart contract in wei. 1 ETH = 1018 wei -----Semi-Fixed, Semi-Variable for HemiVolatility.
- Upper Bound Limit: ONNI per ETH is equal to or less than 33. Hence, 1 ETH cannot buy more than 33 ONNI. 1 oz. of Gold (1 ozAU) cannot buy more than or less than 33 ONNI. LOWER BOUND LIMIT: ONNI per ETH = 10-18.